“The long-term benefit of homeopathy to the patient is that it not only alleviates the presenting symptoms but it re-establishes internal order at the deepest levels and thereby provides a lasting cure.”
George Vithoulkas, Director, Athenian School of Homeopathic Medicine
1. Treatment is holistic and individualistic
Homeopathy recognises that each person is unique and treatment is devised according to your individual needs.
2. Homeopathy is safe, gentle and effective
Homeopathy works by stimulating the body’s own innate healing ability. Although gentle the results can be rapid, powerful and long lasting.
3. Homeopathy can be used by everyone
Children, teenagers and adults. It can be used safely for vulnerable groups, babies, children, pregnant and nursing mothers, the elderly and for those with compromised immune systems.
4. Remedies are non addictive with no harmful side-effects
A special preparation process called potentisation refines the remedies to remove any toxic side effects.
5. Homeopathy can be used in conjunction with conventional medicine
It is always advisable to let your Doctor about your healthcare treatment.
6. Homeopathy can act as a form of preventative treatment
By boosting the body’s immune system, homeopathy can help improve a person’s susceptibility to illness and infection.
– See more at: http://www.homeopathy-healing.com/about/what-are-the-benefits-of-homeopathy/#sthash.idJDbwua.dpuf